September 07, 2004

All of a sudden I felt the need to vomit, or maybe yell, scream, punch someone. All because she was walking behind me. All because she entered my personal space. Has she entered enough of my things? First she entered the love of my life, and now my space? Ahh! I'm just overeacting obviously but I can't shake the image from my mind. Her and Gabe. Getting it on. I am so much better than this, why is it that I hate her. I hate her with such a passion I can't even describe. Maybe it's because if she had never walked into his life, maybe just maybe we could have gotten back together. Maybe it's because she's skinny and I feel threatened and insecure. She just makes me feel anger in me that I have never felt before. All because she fucked the guy I was in love with. Go figure.

Birthday went well. I'm 21 now. Big whoop.

Too angry to talk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home