August 08, 2004

My computer died:( My brand new iBook. I wonder why people love Macs? Just kidding. I just received the mutt of the litter. Hopefully I'll have my new one up and running before school starts. I can't believe school is starting soon. It seems like I just stopped taking classes and then I get thrown back into it. I will be staying at UMO for another semester at least. I have a shit load of Com classes so the semester should be fairly easy. Then I'm off to Italy for awhile. I got a roundtrip ticket but I might not use it, depending on how much I love being away from Maine. Chances are, I'll like it a lot!
Things are going well here in Maine. I'm keeping busy as to keep my mind off of things. I'm heading for a mini holiday tomorrow night. Camping with a few friends, then heading to see Phish in Mass. I know a lot of people who would kill me to get my ticket, haha. I can't wait, it should be a fantastic time. Then I'm going to Providence to hit up some clubs with my girl Chrissy. Then back through Mass to hang out with Chad. All in all, it should be an awesome time.
Bottom line kids: I'm doing well. Excited to be alive and excited about what the world has to offer me. Is this the same Ali? Yah I think so! I'm finally back and doing fantastic!!!
Peace:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home