October 26, 2003

Tonight I realized how blind I have been my entire life. I thought people cared about me. Cared about what I had to say. Cared about how I felt. These qualities you would expect from any normal human being with feelings right? I thought so too. Why is it then, that I feel like no one gives a damn about me? I wake up in the morning, go to school, go to work, do my homework, go to bed. I effect no one's lives. So why would people have to care? I suppose you are thinking I am some nonsocial loser that likes to complain. The fact of the matter is, I love. I love everyone I meet. I care about people so much that it usually kicks me in the ass. So maybe today I'll stop caring. Stop lying my heart on the line so much. It's sad to say my life has come to this. But maybe it's time I protect myself.

Maybe it's time to go away from it all.


"Sometimes I can't hear myself think."
-poe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home