September 02, 2004

School has officially started. I'm sitting in the Union waiting to go on a long awaited motorcycle ride, trying to do some homework. It's amazing how Orono becomes another city within the matter of a couple days. The first week of school is going pretty well. Nothing thus far to complain about. I am taking 19 credits and all my classes seem to be pretty interesting. My Public Relations course rules. The teacher is pretty cool and the material is very exciting. Geeky huh? Oh well. Makes me realize that my career choice is going to be a good one. No more second guessing myself. Being in school has this odd feeling to it. I'm constantly looking around at people seeing if I know them or maybe I should know them. So far it's been great to get back into the swing of things with my friends. I didn't realize how many friends I had until I didn't have someone occupying my time. It's nice to have time now to hang out, party, etc. Finally fun. Not that dating someone in college isn't fun. It's only fun when you don't lose yourself. And lost myself I did. Big time. But anywho, school is good. Social life is good. Work life is still Dysart's. Can't really say anything more or less. Maybe I should do some work. Yah, probably.

Birthday in two days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home