September 01, 2004

tonight i had a phone conversation that was awesome. it only lasted a few minutes but man. i felt that pit in my stomach. i thought i was going to throw up. trust me though, it was great. it was the good kind of sickness. it was the, yes i'm talking to a boy sickness! the conversation was amazing. and finally, i felt butterflies again. it's been so long. it's about time! so next thursday the day. i can't wait. my first real date since the breakup with me and gabe. i've wanted to do this for awile and now i get to. hopefully i have even more exciting news next week! yes! happy birthday to me:)

happy birthday to ian! #22 buddy:)
miss you! and congrats on your medals, you did excellent. i'll be there in 2012, promise. love ya kid!

night folks:)
sweet dreams finally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home