August 24, 2004

My ass is asleep. I'm sitting outside and it's getting pretty chilly. The metal railing i'm sitting on isn't showing me any mercy either. I got my computer back today. Somehow mysteriously it was inside my apartment. I think my landlord put it inside. Kind of creepy but a nice gesture. I can only hope he wasn't watching me sleep. Although a lot has been going on to keep my spirits surfaced, I am, for the most part, surviving quite well. I'm getting brand new bay windows for my apartment, a new toilet seat and a new car. My parents have done most of the searching because they seem to think it's their decision. Narrowed down to a Sunfire, Cavalier or another Neon. Poop goes the Neon. No way. Guess I'll have to keep my dreams of getting a Tacoma on hold until I can better afford it. Bummer. My bunny really smells. Random I know. Cops are racing by me to go bust someone's unsuspecting ass. haha. Sometimes it's fun to watch. Maybe I should get a police scanner and be one of those people who doesn't leave their house just in case something good happens. Naw, I don't have the time.
I was just recently diagnosed with a disease/disorder that explains the past few years of my life. Now I'm working avidly at trying to overcome it and get a grip on something more solid, like health. It's hard to explain the disease...you can't catch it. It's pretty much just raiding all levels in my body that are supposed to be low and lower all levels that are supposed to be high. Slowly killing me...Guess it's been happening for 3 years now and they just caught it. Wonderful. Go modern day medicine! I'm not letting it get me down though. Instead I'm taking strength from it. I've overcome everything else thrown in my way, why not this rather large speedbump? That's all for now. My computer is dying and Apple forgot to send me my power adapter back. Bastards:) Love to all who deserve it. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home