August 29, 2004

one week and counting until i turn 21. maybe finally my social life will take flight. all my friends have been able to drink for at least a year, meaning i've been left out of hitting up bars and clubs. finally, finally i'm a part of it. feels like a good time to release the news about my new relationship. i think if i finally allow myself to accept there is someone else in my life i can get the much needed closure from my not so perfect past relationships. after next weekend i'll announce it if i see fit. it's kind of exciting. school starts in a day. i can't wait. my schedule is tight but i have allowed myself ample time for fun and studying. my last year will prove to be my best! i'm hoping to graduate this year so i can get ahead of my friends and my enemies. and the less time in maine is obviously better. after this year i will no longer be stuck in the stupid college mindset. college students are so juvenile if you think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home