September 15, 2004

So my sister and I are no longer talking. She got mad at me and called me selfish. She also said to not talk to her again until I grew up. This happened on my birthday and technically I won't grow up for another year. Or at least my age won't change. So I get a year off! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited:) She is the type of person to provide stress when you don't need it...and then again, she provides it all the time. I'm tired of walking on eggshells with her. It's like a constant battle. So I'm going to take this year as a blessing and enjoy the peace and quiet. I'm not really sad. My mom didn't talk to her sister for 4 years. Looks like that will happen with me and Celina too. I'm done though. I broke up with her completely. Too bad not all breakups end this easily!

I'm sitting on the mall playing the Eagles really loud and probably pissing people off. It's gorgeous out. I'm in a brand new outfit, brand new earrings, just chillin. I'm pretty content today. Maybe it's because I have the next two days off, or maybe because I get to see him today. Who knows. I don't mind though.

i'm in a fiona apple mood
"gonna make a mistake, gonna do it on purpose. gonna waste my time. cuz' i'm full as a tick and i'm scratching at the surface."

tons of couple walking holding hands. Yuck! I wonder if the girls know that the guy doesn't really want to be holding her hand..he wants to look cool just in case he sees one of his buddies. He's just doing it to keep her quiet. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home