September 22, 2004

Hung out with Jason Levasseur last night!

Had a wicked good time. I watched his show then we went to the Bear Brew for a little bit. Then the rest is history. He seemed to be doing well. Just as cute as ever.

I'm going camping tonight in Lamoine. Hopefully it will lift my spirits and get me geared up for the rest of the semester. I have pretty much come to the conclusion that school really isn't my cup of tea. I think I just want to start my career to bad. Get out of this state, start a life that wasn't expected of me. I'm ready to surprise people. Maybe I should start by getting all A's in school. Haha...too much work:)

I'm trying, i'm really trying...

I finally started my dreads. Three cheers for finally doing something I have wanted to do forever!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gday doubleprints.blogspot.com blogger discovered your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home