January 26, 2005

So...let me tell you about my damn day.

It all started last night around 10 p.m.

I picked up Ryan and headed to Mainely Brews for our usual Monday outing. See Mondays are open mic nights here in Waterville. I walk into the bar and what do I see? Oh yah, it's Zach...all over another girl. But it's not just any girl. This girl works with me and ever since she found out that Zach and I were, whatever, she moved in for the kill. MUST GET ZACH AT ANY COSTS. She's my exact opposite, she is manipulative, well basically, she's a bitch. So, I decide to ignore it, because, hell, I'm there for the music, not Zach. But secretly kids, I was there for Zach.

Then after wondering for a week when my friend Chris was coming up to see me before he moved out west, I find out that he has been in town for 2 days. Count them. 1...2...days. And he hadn't called me. Needless to say my mood is quickly changing. I called Chris on his cell phone. No answer. I tried a couple hours later...no answer. Wow..the smoke is coming out of my ears.

Now, one of the main reasons I was at the bar was to finish Zach's bday present. I had to take a few more pictures to complete the most awesome present I have ever come up with. I wait, and wait and wait. Getting more pissed off by the second. Then, finally, at 12:30 he goes on. I get my camera ready. I take one photo, not so great, so I get ready for the next one...and what happens next? My batteries DIED!!!!

Well, then. Oh wonderful night. I left promptly without turning my head. Then today I slept until 2:30!! Ewww..I wasted my entire day doing nothing! And after waking up, taking a shower, making myself look presentable...I spend the next 8 hours trying to track down Chris. To no luck.

Now I'm pissy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home