December 17, 2004

Sevendust rocked!!

I may have officially put an end to my concert curse. For those of you who don't know...
1st concert- car accident
2nd concert- slept through
3rd- sold out after traveling to the show
4th- lost my license
5th- couldn't get in because i lost my license

Then there was Sevendust. I got in, saw the show but my night didn't go anything liked planned. So I'm wondering...could I still be cursed. Hope not!

My dad's mom sent my family two Christmas cards this year. Here is a woman who doesn't even know my name. Doesn't know anything about my father. Threw him out on the street when he was a small boy. And she sends us christmas cards. I wish she would just fall off the face of the earth. No one would miss her.

Kinda annoyed but the mood shouldn't last long. I'm headed to the gym and I'm gonna listen to Christmas music while I get skinny:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home