December 10, 2004

I talked to my bestest friend last night. My Chadlyr:) He was my best friend when I attended UMass Amherst and is one of the only people from there I have kept in contact with. He is my special life partner:)

He has made me smile nonstop all day today! Isn't it great to have someone so close to your heart spring back from time to time just to say hello? I love friends like that. They make you happy to be alive and cherish every second of everyday. I am going to plan a trip down to Mass to visit him very soon!

Other news, Christmas is fast approaching!! I can't wait for the season! I have started my Christmas shopping so if any of you have suggestions to what you want be sure to let me know:)

I'm about to go out with some friends from high school that I just recently caught back up with. It should be a crazy crazy time.

P.S. It's snowing!!!!!!!!

I'm a happy girl:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home