January 23, 2005

"Dead as dead can be, the doctors tell me. I just can't believe him. Never the optimistic one."

Trying to prove you wrong
Dr. Morrow
Dr. Riva
Dr. Alto
Dr. Clark

Have a good week. Realized that time is to precious to waste on stupid people. It's weird I was having the time of my life the first couple of months. Then the bullshit started. Now that I have taken a vacation and relaxed a little bit everything is back into perspective. I am young, and still alive. MUST NOT FORGET THIS!!

I'm spending a lot of time with my best friend Ryan. He is a little crazy:) He is actually standing next to me talking about his beer belly while drinking a Miller High Life. Haha. We went to the crappy beer today to save a little money. Number 9 and Shipyard Export get a little expensive. He is such a retard...but I love him! We have gotten to the stage in our friendship that we are unbelieveable comfortable around each other. I'm laughing as I write this because he is talking about his "manhood". Haha.

I'm not dating anyone. Fooled around with a couple people that I have been friends with forever but nothing really amounted from it. But it's cool. My world was revolving around one Zach Benner. Our perfect relationship got messed up around New Years Eve but I don't really want to get into here. Anywho we are on the road to repair right now. He is a really good guy and is worth the effort of trying to fix everything.

I know I don't make much sense but I'm trying to listen to Ryan being crazy...

"Baby batter"

Haha

Once I organize my thoughts I will post again.

Had the feeling of depression creeping back again...must stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home