April 18, 2006

I really don't know what to say. Some crap is going down in my house. I'm bewildered. Apparently three of my roommates hate me, and hate living with me. I know, it's got to be tough. I clean the house without complaining. I do the yard work, without complaining. I do the dishes when they are too lazy to empty the dishwasher. I take them out to ice cream. I have the smallest room in the house so everyone can have enough room. I let them be late on bills so that they can afford them better. I have to cover it until I get their money of course. I'm never usually home and when I am, I'm not downstairs because they are always watching tv. I'm always in my room doing homework or watching my tv. Yes I have asked them to do stuff like, don't make a fire in the fireplace when you aren't going to watch it, unplug the toaster when you are done(personal fears of fire), and recycle if you think of it. So I know I have to talk to them to hear their side of the story, but I'm sure it's going to be a lot of covering their ass. I've lost a lot of respect. I've lost a lot of trust. And quite frankly I don't give a fuck anymore. This whole situation just makes me want to move to Austin even sooner. At least my roommate down there would never lie to me. I guess I'm mostly hurt by the whole thing. I really thought that Jo and I had become close and dare I say I considered him to be one of my good friends. Now come to find out he doesn't like me and has been apparently pretending the entire time. That gets my blood boiling. Makes me want to rip my hair out. Everyone says they are about peace and love, I don't fucking believe it. Can you tell I'm bitter?:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home