April 06, 2006

The end of the semester is happening in full swing. I couldn't believe it but I blinked for a just a second, when I reopened my eyes, it was spring. Professors consider it funny I believe to pile on so much shit at the end of the semester. Like it's our fault they went so damn slow during the beginning. Have to make it all fit!
Our clock on the stove is set to 4:20. It never moves. The guys think it's hilarious. Gives them an excuse to smoke anytime of the day. It's really 10:00am, but the stove says 4:20 man. Sweet. haha
Going to the bangor YMCA. It's just like any other gym, just different faces. It doesn't seem to be as many college age students which is fine with me. I don't like fellow college kids looking at me while I try to achieve my personal goal. Yah i know, it doesn't matter what they think. HA!
I thought I was ready to post something but then I just realized I'm really just putting off writing a paper for my 11:00 class. Guess maybe I should get started on that. Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home