September 20, 2005

It's Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday. It's been a busy week.

Last week Gabe got hit by a car! My worst nightmare. Last year I thought he got hit by a car on his bike and I freaked out. And it wasn't him. This time it was a different situation. It really was him. So I was pretty down about that. I didn't exactly know my place. I didn't know if it was okay to call, okay to write. I didn't want to step on the toes of his new girlfriend. I didn't want to upset anyone. So I just approached it lightly and Gabe was really good about it. He was really good about letting me know what was going on, and such. Oh man, I am so glad he did that. Well anywho, he had surgery on Sunday. Got a plate and nine screws. OUCH!! He seems to be doing okay. But he was always a tough guy, and never really let you know if he was hurting. Who knows. All I can do is send happy vibes.

Classes have been going well. I have slept through a couple. Been gone for a couple more. It's not how I like to start the semester, but hopefully things will get better with time. I don't know about school. AHH!! But other things about school are going well. Seeing my friends, getting back together with them. It's been fun so far.

Tomorrow I am heading to Bostont to see Citizen Cope. I'm really excited about that. He is so hot:)

I started planning Amanda's surprise birthday party. And I'm hoping she will never read my webpage:) It's going to be in a banquet hall, Loki is going to play, karaoke, music theme. Tons of cool stuff.

I was going to do a big update but I can't really think of anything right now. My mind is in a jumble. I've been pretty unclear lately.

Peace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home