September 15, 2005

Jason, oh Jason. How my heart tingles when you're near. Jason, oh Jason, I can't help but say I'm glad you're not a steer. Haha. My crack at writing a song for the wonderful Jason. You may be wondering why I would even consider doing such a thing. But hey if a great musician had written you a song, maybe you would try to return the favor! WHOOHOO! Let me set the scene for you. I'm sitting at a table by myself. Jason is on stage. He is about to play another song, but decides to say why he wrote it first.

Jason: Now I usually say I wrote this song for my friend from Maine. But since I'm in Maine and my friend is sitting right there, I'm going to say....I wrote this next song for my friend Ali.

Ali: blushing, all smiles

Jason: Talk about a girl with the strength and compassion that I can only hope to achieve in my lifetime. Her favorite quote is, "When life hands you lemons, squeeze the shit out of them, add some booze and you've got yourself a good time." No matter what goes wrong in her life, she seems to always turn around. I heart you Ali.

Ali: almost crying... I heart you too.

Not exact words because I was so overwhelmed they were even being said. But, you get the basics.

Wow. Sometimes my friends, and my life surprises me.

thanks jay, i heart you very very much:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bols-
Hey, love kitten!!! Just wanted to let you know how much I love ya, girl! I am sooooooooooo glad we're friends, (and "housemates!") I liked reading your webpage, thanks for sharing it with me! Always remember, through tough, shitty-ass times, I will ALWAYS be there for you. I hope you never forget that. Love ya, Hols

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home