September 02, 2005

I haven't posted in awhile so I guess I will update everyone.

Can't be long though because I'm cleaning my wicked dirty new house! Oh the joys:)

I have moved into my new house, and i'm almost done unpacking.

I started at Applebee's the second week of august and I am just starting to really like it. It took a little while but people seem to be warming up to me. And I am constantly reminded of how small of a world(state) it is!!

I start school on tuesday and I guess i'm pretty excited. It's going to be a lot of work but I'm willing to give it a crazy shot this time.

My birthday is on Sunday the 4th. I will be the big 2-2. Sometimes I feel older than that, but other times I feel like i'm ten again. I am heading to Portland to party it up p-funk style. My friends are having a big party for me and a couple of my other fellow sep. 4th birthday cats. I'm pretty excited. Amanda and I head down early in the morning so I can be drunk all day long:)

I haven't really done much at all this summer which is depressing...

I never went kayaking. I never went hiking. I really didn't go camping, unless you count bonnaroo.

Oh well though right?! There is always next summer.

Next summer there is a possibility that I will be interning at Arista Records the Nashville unit. That will prove to be a great time! I'll keep everyone updated on the happenings with that.

My aunt is doing pretty much the same. I went to see her last week. She is so beautiful. I hope she is able to pull through. Her hope seems to be diminishing though.

Well i must get back to cleaning but I promise i will post more. I'll make it a daily routine.

peace to everyone.

donate to the red cross people!!!! the gulf coast needs every penny.

love,
ali

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ali!!!

Wow, a post...finally. :-)

Happy birthday!!!

Glad to hear you seem to be doing ok, and that work is going better.

I know you're going to be wicked busy...but I'm up here at school already. Moved in today. So far, it's ok. My roomie loves to party...so guess that could lead to good times. She's pretty drunk right now...haha.

Anyway, shoot me an email or even give me a call sometime if you'd like. Need my number? Email me and I'll send it to you.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home