July 20, 2005

i'm busy! i'm going crazy! i have no time for me, let alone anyone else. but i have to do so much before i leave in 9 days!!

first i have to finish the loki press kit online and in paper form. i have to get everything for the next couple weeks settled and the guys back on track. hard task:)

second i have to really find a house. i think we have one. it's on n. main street in brewer and it's gorgeous!!! one of our roommates is kinda freaking out because we decided to get it without her seeing it. BUT she said when we started the search that she trusted our opinion. AND we took pictures of it. come on now. it's beautiful. would i live in anything but?

third i have to pack up all my shit. didn't think that would be too big of a task until I actually started doing it. i thought i got rid of everything!! guess not

fourth, i have to hang out with all of my friends because they are all too lazy to make an hour trip north to see me. go figure:) i think i'll kill two birds with one stone and have them come over to help me pack. haha.

i'm sure there is more i have to do. but thankfully it is escaping me at this moment. shit.

i'm going to see charlie and the chocolate factory tonight. i'm wicked excited!

enough for now.

RYAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are leaving!!
:-( Haha. I'm just kidding. I'm really happy for you. This sounds like something you really want to do, and I think, therefore, that you should go ahead and do it!

So, packing. Ha. Fun task, isn't it? It's surprising how much stuff one can accumulate over such a short time really. I can hardly wait for the day I competely move out of my parent's house. Ugh. That's going to be a happy and sad moment all wrapped up into one. ;-)

Well, whether you consider me a friend of your's or not is debatable, I'm sure (I'm just teasing you), but I for one am NOT too lazy to visit. You just have to let me know when it's a good time to do so and I'll be there.

With all that said, though, if you need any help packing...count me in.

Hope you enjoyed Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Have been wanting to see it...hope it's good.

K, this is plenty for a "comment"...dont'cha think? ;-) I should have just logged back into my email and sent you an email...if I wasn't so lazy tonight to do so.

Later. ;-)

P.S. - I hope you didn't think I was stalking you the other night by my appearance at 'bees. I was just craving a Strawberry Lemonade and swung by before heading home. :-)

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home