May 09, 2005

Coughing my lungs up...
Puking my brains out...
When will it all end?

All I can say is, I have a very intimate relationship with my toilet at this moment:)

As a side note. I don't know how many of you know that I used to live in Vermont. Well, I did. When I lived there I had a best friend named Megan Campbell. She was excellent!! I have made it my goal this year to find her. She moved away from Brattleboro after her father passed away and I haven't been able to find her since. I know my friends from Maine probably won't be able to help..but maybe someone in that vast internet world could muster up some advice?

I feel peaceful today. Happy Mother's Day to all you lucky moms out there.

"It is the passion flowing right on through your veins.
It's the feeling like you're oh so glad you came.
And it's the moment you remember you're alive..."
-com uma forca

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you've already thought of this and tried it, but if not I'd suggest checking out infospace.com or something similar. It may be of some help! Goodluck. I hope you find your old friend. :-)

And P.S. -get feeling better soon!!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home