March 11, 2005

What an interesting week of my life.

I'm going to chalk it up to experience and learn from my disgusting mistakes.

I got involved. We all knew it was going to happen. And this time it actually felt real. I felt like, wow, someone is yearning to be with me again. I'm not going to lie. It was awesome. And within one day, it all just fell apart.

He called me at night and was wicked pissed off because his ex found out about me and him. To make a long story short, she now wants to kick my ass. I haven't quite figured out why...but I guess girls are dumb most of the time.

How could I be so blind! When you live in the town you grew up in, the drama is always going to be around the high school level. It never fails. I moved away and grew up. The people still here haven't had a chance to yet. It's sad really.

So instead of driving myself crazy (which i do very well) I have focused all my energy in my best friend and my trip to tenn. this summer. Plus the Sarah Mac show is coming up!

ahhh, high school. isn't it great to be back? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home