March 13, 2005

Picked up my stuff from Jon's house today. Guess it really is over. In my past experiences with "break-ups" I never really felt like it was over until I had to pick up all my shit. Then it hits you like a ton of bricks on your way home that you have nothing tying yourself to that person anymore. Sad day.

But, better news...The line-up for Bonnaroo is up. www.bonnaroo.com I am currently busy mapping out my route to Tenn.!! Can't wait to see all the music. My friend Dawn and I figured out we are seeing at least 20 shows in 4 days. Yippee!! I read that every morning of the festival they are putting on a yoga session. I'm wicked excited!

I think my best friend from high school is on her way home. It will be great to see her...it's been almost a year I believe.

What can I say? I am a busy bee. Hopefully busy enough to keep my mind off of two certain men and focused on what's really important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home